03 март 2014
02 март 2014
- Action expresses priorities.
- An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
- A 'No' uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a 'Yes' merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.
- An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
- A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
- A religion that takes no account of practical affairs and does not help to solve them is no religion.
- All compromise is based on give and take, but there can be no give and take on fundamentals. Any compromise on mere fundamentals is a surrender. For it is all give and no take.
- Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
- An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching.
- As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world - that is the myth of the atomic age - as in being able to remake ourselves.