14 август 2010

Bruce Lee

  • A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
  • I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.
  • I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.
  • Be happy, but never satisfied.
  • You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.
  • Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.
  • Use only that which works, and take it from any place you can find it.
  • Be self aware, rather than a repetitious robot.
  • Boards don't hit back.
  • The meaning of life is that it is to be lived, and it is not to be traded and conceptualized and squeezed into a patter of systems.
  • Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential.
:: Bruce Lee